Where in the world is Andalusia? Have you wanted to experience authentic Spanish cooking along the Mediterranean? This region is in southern part of Spain and includes the portion closes to the Rock of Gibralter. So, in addition to the Spanish flavors, you also get the Moorish influence from North Africa.
Think tapas, paella and spices galore! Hands-on cooking classes along with cheese, oil, wine, market and village tours! You will be staying in a gorgeous suite in the mountains with all meals and wine included along with transfers from the airport to your deluxe accommodations.
Meet new friends. Learn about an ancient, historic culture and experience the sights and tastes that make this area unique.
Here’s what you’ll get with this amazing 7-day culinary and culture experience:
- Premium Accommodations
- Round-Trip Malaga Airport Transfers
- Traditional Welcome Dinner
- Guided Ronda Village Visit
- Traditional Andalusian Cooking
- Sherry Tour & Wine Tastings
- Guided Tapas Tour in Ronda
- Oil Mill Visit with Tastings
- Mediterranean Cooking Class
- Seafood & Fish Cooking Class
- Cheese & Hamon Workshop
Dates available in March, April, May, June, September and October.
Call 530-391-5650 or email Nancy@ForkInTheRoadTravel.com for special pricing!